We utilize the latest termination and testing equipment for extended distance networks such as transmission line relaying via fiber in overhead static lines, plant underground backbones in duct banks, multi-story building architecture and multi-building configurations. We are certified in several manufacturer systems with a lead BICSI RCDD professional and certified installers.
Our primary customers are commercial, industrial and government facilities such as Xcel Energy, Phillips 66 Refinery and The Department of Energy Pantex Plant.
Duke Electric knows that you pay attention to the details of running your business and you expect the same from your employees and business partners. Our commercial fire alarm installers are experienced technicians. We have the knowledge needed to carefully install and service your commercial fire alarm system, ensuring that everything is working as intended. Your peace of mind is assured because we check and test every system before it’s completed.
We utilize the finest systems, including Bosch Integrated fire alarm and security panels.
Duke Electric provides Security System design, installation and repair for new or existing commercial properties.
- Intrusion Alarms
- Access Control Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
Through our deep and long involvement in corporate networking, Duke Electric is uniquely qualified to assist you in selecting and installing the right low voltage wiring solution for your network infrastructure. We offer:
- Design and implementation for all of your structured cabling needs
- Commercial and industrial environments
- Single or multi building campus networks
- Single or multi story building networks
- Cat 5–Cat 6A copper cabling installations
- Communication room design and builds
- Communication work station outlet design
- Structures cabling pathways and supports
- Complete bonding and grounding systems
- Complete cable testing and certification