AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Full Electrical Installation Capabilities for Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, and Governmental Projects.
- Medium and Low Voltage Electrical Distribution System Installation, Upgrades and Modifications
- Medium and Low Voltage Variable Frequency Drive Installation and Checkout
- UPS/Standby Emergency Power System Installation and Checkout
- Street Light and Sports Lighting Installation and Maintenance
- Substation Construction and Maintenance
- Fiber Optics Installation
- Data/Communication Installation
- UL Approved Lightning Protection System Installation
- Security System and Fire Protection System Installation
- Custom Panel Wiring and Installation
Our core business is industrial, commercial, governmental and institutional electrical construction. From substation construction to fiber optic systems, we assist the client with quality installations and back it up with integrity.
Duke Electric has complete capabilities and experience in distribution line construction and maintenance for overhead and underground circuits up to 33kV. Most of our work is 15kV insulation classification. Our applications range from simple urban street circuits to complicated refinery underground circuits.
Duke Electric has experience in the design, construction and maintenance of distribution substations with high side voltages of 69kV to 345kV and low side voltages of 5kV to 33kV. We are experienced in relay protection schemes and metering configurations for substations. As electrical engineers we are experienced in substation equipment, old and new.